Before applying to with us, you must fall into the following criteria and be able to agree to and provide the following:
- Copy of your recognised Counselling qualification certificate
- Copy of your current Practice Insurance certificate
- Copy of your current Enhanced Full DBS certificate that enables you to work with either Adults and or Children.
- Two Counselling related references. (One to include your Supervisor).
- A member of the BACP, or NCS and provide a copy of your membership.
- You agree to monthly Supervision and this will be provided by your own Supervisor, or Counsellors Together, as per BACP guidelines and there will be a cost to you for monthly supervision. (see below).
- You agree to enrol, or have completed, a specific telephone and online training course. (Most applicants are enrolling via the Counselling Tutor). A copy of enrolment and or Certification will be required before you can commence. (all of our Counselling services are currently offered by Telephone or Online).
Here are Counsellors Together Supervision fees, depending on your requirements, as follows:
£55 for 1 hour, or £72.50 for 1.5 hours
Termination of your Self Employed position, will require a minimum of a 2 month notice period.
If you are successful at expression of interest application stage, interviews will take place on a date to be arranged with adequate notice. Unfortunately we are not in a position to negotiate days and times.
We are a low cost, accessible, not for profit organisation and we pay all Qualified Counsellors £15 per hour, per completed session.